CI Introduction

Media Room CI Introduction

Determined full-fledged efforts for CSR(Corporate's Social Responsibility)

Division :
Webmaster
Date :
2010-07-02 09:39:25

[2010/05/27]

Koscom determined full-fledged efforts for CSR(Corporate Social Responsibility)

Koscom held an announcement ceremony of CSR(Corporate Service Responsibility) Charter with executives in attendance and determined to kick off CSR activities.

At the ceremony, 19 types of peripheral equipment like Smart Nav was given to Ms. Park, Bo Ram with first grade visual&physical disabilities including five other people.

Since it foundation in 1977, Koscom has sticked to its business of capital market IT infrastructure. And it has decided to buckle down CSR activities targeting three goals, 'Sharing IT hope, Loving our neighbors and Green practice', considering development of the industry and community that have been together with Koscom so long as well as the responsibilities for the next generation.

A detailed project includes assisting peripheral equipment for the disabled, IT infrastructure for social enterprise, people in need and Paper-Out activities. And it plans to do its responsibilities as a social enterprise by constantly strengthening CSR activities through expansion of budget and manpower and active employees participation.

Miss. Park, Bo Ram preparing for high school qualification exam expressed, "For me, it was really difficult to read letters on the computer screen or text books due to visual disabilities. I didn't expect to receive screen reader and screen magnifier. And I will live up to expectations of people who helped me with the pass of the exam.

CEO Kim said, "As a member coexisting and cooperating with society, prosperity of business naturally entails bigger responsibility for our society.'' referring 'Pro bono Public', Kim stated, "With the expertise and know how as a professional IT service provider, Koscom wants to dedicate itself to our society and people in need."

Meanwhile, Koscom has been steadily doing CSR activities such as 'Dream Tree Project' for the unprivileged youth since December 2002 in addition to voluntarily organized club 'Living together' that volunteered at the social welfare facilities on a monthly basis. (The End)

NEXT
CS management in full swing with cultural event for customers
PREVIEW
Resolved to strengthen Purchasing Ethics
  • PR Movie Clip
  • Brochure