Koscom is developing and operating the world-best level of computerized systems.
Koscom develops and operates the system for the securities and futures market by developing and operating the trading system of the securities and futures market, koscom is able to maintain the best qulity of the systems. Koscom has also contributed to the reliability and competitiveness of Korean capital market by improving system performance, offering moderate prices and conducting stable operations.
All the trade processes involved with the listed issues in the Korea Exchange are executed automatically, from order receiving to trade matching, reporting and clearing. These systems can be divided into three categories, the Stock Market Trading System, the Index Futures and Options Market Trading System and the KOSDAQ Market Trading System.
- KRX Stock Market Trading System
- This system matches stocks and bonds listed in the KRX Stock Market. Moreover, professional dealers can negotiate directly their trades using block-trade networks, access the REPO Market through the Internet, trade in the rapidly grown ELW Market and in the secondary market for government bonds.
- KRX Futures and Options Market Trading System
- This system matches KOSPI200 index Futures and Options, KOSTAR index Futures and the Equity Options market trades. All procedures are fully automated and the system processes the largest trade volume.
- KOSDAQ Market Trading System
- This system trades stocks listed in the KOSDAQ Market. All sequence procedures, from order receiving to clearing, are fully automated.
The stocks not listed neither in the KRX Stock Market nor in the KOSDAQ Market are traded in the KSDA FreeBoard Trading System. This system is also responsible for providing the KSDA OTC Bonds market data.